About Me

My photo
When I am not making music I am making art, and inspiring others to find their own creativity. Follow this page for up to date news on newest work, events, shows and classes I will be teaching at The Painted Cork. Follow me on instagram @christinamansourstudios

Thursday, September 16, 2010

+36 Hours

Music- 3 band practices (8 hours) 2 voice lessons ( 3 hours), Show Prep (10 hours) show (1 hours)
We have been practicing our new songs for our next 5 song EP. We have 2 shows coming up and we will be going into the studio on September 25th. We are working through dynamics and fine tuning everything about these songs so we are completely prepared to record. I had to miss a couple practices cause i played a solo acoustic show Northern California! Video coming soon!

Art- Illustration B (5 hours) Special Studies Illustration (5 hours) Sketchbook (4 hours)
School has started! So i can automatically start adding 10 hours of work a week, not including homework and outside projects. Im currently building a website and working on various projects for my classes. I sketch every day, its kinda hard to guess how much i sketch, so i low ball it.

Music: 25 hours (+22)
Art: 22 hours (+14)

No comments:

Post a Comment