About Me

My photo
When I am not making music I am making art, and inspiring others to find their own creativity. Follow this page for up to date news on newest work, events, shows and classes I will be teaching at The Painted Cork. Follow me on instagram @christinamansourstudios

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Over the weekend my band Walk the Rio went out into the desert, far away from the city, far away from our jobs, friends, school and problems, and spent two days recording our second EP. 
We were in an amazing studio totally engulfed in each other and our music. 

This is the first video i have ever made. I wanted to post it on my blog cause it feels like my baby. haha I have discovered a new hobby. I now carry my flipcam everywhere. 

The video looks way better on youtube. 
http://www.youtube.com/walktherio

peace!

Music 38 hrs  (+13)
Art 37 hrs  (+15)

No comments:

Post a Comment